BE A FRIEND
Donors making a financial contribution of $35 or more are considered members, or Friends of the Alger. Volunteers can also earn their membership by giving fifteen or more hours per fiscal year. Memberships are annual and expire one year after the date of donation.
Benefits of membership include:
A large slice of gratitude from our all-volunteer “staff” for making building renovations and programming possible
Invitations to members-only events
Discounts on Alger merchandise
Purchase your membership at our online store.
SHOP THE ALGER ONLINE
The renovation of the Alger Theater includes projects both large and small and every single one of them requires some cash.
Any dollar amount helps our organization continue to maintain our historic building, increase awareness and make building improvements towards the goal that we have heard from our community and worked on for thirty years - opening the theater.
We strive to make our community a healthy vibrant place. We do this by working with neighbors and our Friends to open our historic theater one step at a time.
GIVE WHEN YOU SHOP KROGER
Kroger Community Rewards Program will give a percentage of Kroger purchases when you link your Kroger Rewards number or Alt ID to our organization.
1. Visit http://www.kroger.com and log into your Kroger account.
2. Search for Friends of the Alger Theater either by name or RT120 and click Enroll.
3. You must swipe your rewards card or enter your Alt ID with every purchase in order to benefit the Alger.
4. New users to the Kroger site will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
5. If you do not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
GIVE WHEN YOU SHOP AMAZON SMILE
Shop on Amazon Smile and select Friends of the Alger Theater as your charitable organization. The Alger will receive a donation for every purchase.
The Friends of the Alger Theater is a 501[c](3) non profit, community based charitable organization. Donations are Tax Deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please contact us for additional information.